We Carry Most Major Brands In Their Latest Styles
…and We Meet or Beat Most Competitor’s Pricing
- Contact Lens Fitting & Evaluation
- Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Treatment & Management of Eye Disease
- A Wide Selection of Quality Name Brand Eyewear & Sunglasses
- An On Site Optical Lab For Quick Processing of Eyewear & Repairs
Insurance? We Can Help!
Any Questions Please Call
Many Brands To Choose From
Schedule Your Appointment
The Greatest Impressions and Feelings of Being Fit and Healthy!
Have you been wearing the same pair of eyeglasses every day for work, sports, hobbies, driving, reading, and/or watching TV? If so, you may not be getting all the vision help glasses can offer.
Here’s where you can learn about the different types of lenses available in eyeglasses for various lifestyle activities.
How Do Eyeglasses Sharpen Vision?
Eyes with vision problems do not focus light where they should. Eyeglass lenses change the direction of light entering the eyes so that it focuses properly on a special part of the back of the eye known as the retina.
Do You Need a New Prescription for Eyeglasses?
Call your eye doctor for an exam if your vision changes. But you should also expect to have eye exams regularly as an essential part of maintaining healthy vision. This is especially important since your eye doctor also checks for eye diseases and disorders..
The Basics of Eyeglasses
Eyeglasses may be prescribed with lenses providing:
- One vision correction for all distances
- Correction for both near and distant vision multifocal: bifocals, trifocals, progressive (or no-line lenses)
- Ultraviolet (UV) light protection — a lens coating to block the sun’s damaging and invisible UV rays
- Antireflective coating to lessen light reflection off your glasses, reducing daytime glare and the nighttime “starburst” effect around lights